I am very pleased (and proud) to be able to congratulate one of my newest students, John, for an amazing start to his new online marketing business.
Despite feeling a little like a fish out of water initially, John jumped at The Six Figure Mentors online business opportunity with all of the enthusiasm and expectation of someone ready to learn, and enjoy, something entirely new.
To not only John’s great delight, but mine also, he is already enjoying a profit in his first month, an achievement that has him champing at the bit and fired up for even greater achievements in month two and beyond.
What is ironic about this is that John’s only real hesitation before joining The Six Figure Mentors was that, at almost 60 years of age, he may be too old to succeed in a new business, and in an industry in which he had no previous experience whatsoever.
Now, John’s success is partly testament to the simplicity of The Six Figure Mentors system and its ability to enable anyone, regardless of background, age and experience, to begin their own home-based business and to make a healthy profit online. But it is also fundamentally important to acknowledge that broadly, whatever the business model, age is not a factor when it comes to achieving, and even surpassing, your goals.
By way of interesting examples, here are some ‘age’ facts about some of history’s great achievers…some young, some mature and a good dose of those in between.
1. At age 5, Mozart was already competent on keyboard and violin, and was composing his own work.
2. Shirley Temple was 6 when she became a star in the film ‘Bright Eyes’.
3. Anne Frank was 12 when she penned her experiences of Nazi occupation in ‘The Diary of a Young Girl’.
4. Magnus Carlsen became a chess Grandmaster at the age of 13.
5. At 14, the Romanian gymnast Nadia Comăneci scored seven perfect 10.0’s to claim three gold medals at the 1976 Montreal Olympics.
6. Football legend Pele was 17 when his team, Brazil, won the 1958 football World Cup.
7. Elvis Presley was a global superstar by age 19.
8. John Lennon was 20 and Paul McCartney 18 when the Beatles performed in their first concert in 1961.
9. Jesse Owens was 22 when he destroyed Hitler’s ‘master race’ argument by winning 4 gold medals at the 1936 Berlin Olympic Games.
10. Beethoven was a Piano virtuoso by age 23.
11. At 24, Issac Newton changed the world’s understanding of physics and mathematics when he wrote his ‘Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica’.
12. Albert Einstein was 26 when his Theory of Relativity rocked the scientific world.
13. By age 28, Michelangelo had created two of the worlds greatest ever sculptures, ‘David’ and ‘The Pieta’.
14. By 29, Alexander the Great had created one of the largest empires history has ever known.
15. Amelia Earhart was 31 when she became the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
16. Sir Edmund Hillary was 33 when he became the first man to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
17. At 38, Neil Armstrong became the first man to set foot on the moon.
18. Christopher Columbus was 41 when he discovered the Americas.
19. At 45, Henry Ford made manufacturing history when the first Model T rolled off the production line.
20. Charles Darwin was 50 years old when his (at the time) controversial book ‘The Origin of Species’ was published.
21. Ray Kroc was 53 when he bought the McDonalds franchise and went on to build one of the world’s most recognised brands ever.
22. Colonel Harland Sanders was 61 when he launched the KFC Franchise.
23. At 69, Ronald Reagan became the 40th President of the United States of America.
24. Fitness legend Jack LaLanne was 70 when, handcuffed, shackled and fighting strong currents, he rowed for a distance of one mile towing 70 rowboats.
25. Nelson Mandela was 76 when he became the President of South Africa.
If you’re interested in succeeding at something new, whatever your age and background, The Six Figure Mentors could be the opportunity for you!
To find out more, CLICK BELOW to access your free introductory video training and you could be joining John as one of our newest success stories.
Dedicated to your future,